Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Referral Banners

  While technology has changed the way we grow marijuana indoors dramatically over the last two decades, surprisingly most growers still use and believe in outdated lighting equipment.   
 Today’s growers have access to the best and most sophisticated growing systems of all time, but still fail to upgrade one key area...lighting!
We took a look at the different new alternatives to the traditional HPS, MH and T- type set ups in favor of the newer and in some cases more energy conscience grow light setups. More specifically I'm talking about LED and CFL Grow Light units.
After testing and independent research on both types of grow lights the CFL units came out heads and shoulders above LED's, MH, and yes, even HPS grow light units!

Keep in mind not all CFL grow lights are createdequal! CFL systems need slightly more than the stated equivalent to get the same results as HPS or MH (not the same power bill tho..) CFL bulbs must also be pointed in the correct direction with a directional hood for the maximum benefit.
 We did find one company from Oregon that’s got it right: CFL-GrowLight.com

Those guys build a 1400 watt veg unit that kicks ass! They also build a couple bigger unit’s but the 1400w unit it is like having a 1000k HPS AND a 200w MH light together all in one unit! 
 These are the best grow lights period. 


Referral Banners

17 comments:

  1. These are dope ass Lights I've had mine for over a year..still going strong. Too bad I cant post some of my pictures up here. I'm getting 3-4 oz per plant dry.;-)
    P.S. I love saving energy too..cut my bill by 70% from my old setup. Lol I sold my old set up for more than the cost I paid for these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to follow according to trend and technology. Now a days, best marijuana growing lights are available in the market. However, several people are failing to identify best lights. For this people, I suggest to buy BaddAss Ballast lights. Watch this video and get more info - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3nrln4VOqg

    ReplyDelete
  3. As technology advance, many grow lights apply to indoor plants.They are fashion lighting trend of the hydroponics development. And I heard that led grow light (www.msledstore.com) is better than CFL light. Is this saying true? I sincerely want to get one grow light for my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best online store that can offer best led grow lights is greenlamp.ca Indoor Grow Lights

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Whitehouse market

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. dark web links

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. hydra tor

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. dark web links

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! hydra tor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! hydra onion

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. annabis Edibles

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Legal psychedelics for sale usa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks hydra tor

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. dark web sites

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking. hydra tor

    ReplyDelete
  16. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. dark web sites

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it.. dark web

    ReplyDelete